Saturday, July 31, 2010

Boy Friend

Today my sister told me something. She said in our family now, only she don have a bf. Bit funny when i heard it. Really a guy is very important for a girl?? Some said yes and some said no. For me, i think bf is very important for me. Everyone also need a companion. My bf is the one will be my husband in the future if he's sincerely love me, so he also is my companion till i old. Now my bf cannot accompany me. We stay too far just because he want to work and find money. But never mind, it's just for our future. Keep much of money, so our life wont be so hard. We start work hard to earn much money.. Luckily in this century, we already can using a handset and mail to contact with each others. No need to wasting our time to write a letter. I love my bf very much, i hope he also the same, now I'm patiently waiting him come back to see me although just for 1 day.. I'm waiting for you Leo..

1 comment: