Friday, July 30, 2010

Haiz....

Just last 2 week my cough and flu recover. Haiz.. So unlucky yesterday i start fever again. Haiz.. I really don't know why this month i always sick. Haiz.. Really-really tired and already feel so boring when i see all the medicine. Haiz.. Everyday i also need to take a medicine. Don't know when i can stop taking it.. When i c my medicine i'll think back something.. 7 years ago, I'm attacked by an epilepsy problem. I felt so scare. I don't know how to face it. I scare this problem will be my companion till i die. My parent hardly help me to find a doctor. Tried a lot's of medicine but the problem still attack me everyday. Add a medicine again and again. Luckily a new medicine help me a lots. I don't know the medicine is just help me to control or will complete recover one day. Although my problem didn't attack me for 2 years more, but sometime i'll feel so scare the problem will suddenly attack me again. Till now i need to take 3 times of medicine per day, hope the medicine can help me to recover my problem. I don't want the epilepsy problem will be my companion forever. Please God bless me..

No comments:

Post a Comment