Friday, June 3, 2011

3rd June 2011

Sleep late but wake up bit early. need go to hospital to take medicine.
A hot day, really so hot today. Back from hospital go shopping a while. came back home just continue my work.
felt so tired and sleepy so just go take a nap. listen song while sleeping. After feel hour i sudden wake up when i heard a song "waiting for you". suddenly my tears start flowed. That's the song that i always sing when i'm miss him. Continue a song ”你不知道我为什么离开你“, my tears flowed much and much more. I think, i really don't know why he wan break with me.. really what he said is true?? Again another song ”你怎么舍得我难过“... Shit...!!! suddenly 3 sad song came out.. Finally just close it. can't sleep anymore, just lay on my bed and think a lots. Why i still want to think something that i'm not suppose to think..

No comments:

Post a Comment