Thursday, January 20, 2011

20th January 2011

Long time didn't open my blog. Time really pass so fast, suddenly already 2011..Today is Thaipusam, I still remember, When i was young, i stay at my shop infront the road, every night when Thaipusam sure i'll open my window when i heard a very noisy sound. Saw a car full of colourful light, it look so nice and got a lots of indian's man singing, dancing and shouting and sometimes i see they really look like a monkey.. But the most ugly is the man who pulling the car. So dizzy when i saw they backside, so now i don like to c it anymore.. They really didn't feel pain?? That time they still fresh o already blur?? Really don't understand why. My friend said he will join it, so i'll ask him after the Thaipusam what's his feeling that time.. He asked me to see him, aiyee.. so ugly. I won't go. Thaipusam not so interested for me, but Chinese New Year almost come already. This year fell the CNY really come so fast. Anything also still not ready yet. CNY clothes also still not buy yet, need to waiting someone come back to accompany me go to buy it..

No comments:

Post a Comment