Monday, May 30, 2011

30th May 2011

Trying to advice myself to forget him but don't know why i still can't do it. Every times when open my facebook, 1 thing sure i'll do is open his profile and read his comment. sometimes his comment really make me feel so sad and hurt, but i can't stop to do it. How long time i need to forget him? 1 week, 1 month, 1 years, 10 year or i really can't forget him till i die?? I hope i can do it as fast as possible. "IF YOU CAN HAPPY WITHOUT ME, I ALSO CAN HAPPY WITHOUT YOU".. this's the motivation's word that i use it to advice myself. Actually now he happy or sad? really cannot guess it. Anyway just try my best la.. No matter how long time i need, i also must do it.. forget it. Don't think him anymore. He want to fine a girl that he really love means before i'm not the one that he really love.
Go out for dinner with parent and brother. Bro said want celebrate the belated Monther's Day. Now feel so full already.. and my stomach also look bigger and bigger. Everyday just do something to forget the pass. Exercise, work, chat, online.. etc... How good if i can hang out with friend. So unlucky i don't have any friends can go out with me. Just stay at home to find money.
I think now the 1st thing that i suppose to think is $$$$. That's more important for my life than love. Maybe the money can make me more happy... so money faster come faster come.. I'm waiting for you..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment